Stairline Evacuation Slide Pad
The Evacuation Slide Pad has evolved from one of our best known products, the Evacuation Pad. Designed for use in areas of restricted space, such as congested hospital wards, care homes and other buildings with narrow corridors and/or single width fire doors.
The main feature of the Evacuation-Slide-Pad is the built in slide sheet, fitted on both sides of the pad for ease of transfer onto the pad.
- Large foot pocket.
- Polyethylene base allows the pad to be pulled easily over most interior and exterior surfaces.
- 3 seatbelt style webbing cross straps and buckles (metal).
- The Evacuation Slide Pad and its bag can be wiped clean.
Using the Evacuation Sled:
- In an Emergency the Evacuation Slide Pad is quickly removed from its wall mountable storage bag.
- The patient is then transferred on to the Evacuation Slide Pad using the attached slide sheets for ease of movement (this can be performed from bed or floor).
- Place feet within the foot pocket.
- If pillows are available place these on the individuals leg and chest area (for comfort once strapped in) then place the slide sheets over the individual.
- Secure the individual in place on the pad using the seat belt style cross straps.
- Using the end pulling handles the individual can be moved to a safe area. When going down stairs it is important to pull the individual feet first.
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
75cm x 72cm x 10cm
198cm x 60cm x 2.5cm
|Safety Tested To|
|Safe Working Load|
120kg – for two people