Stairline Evacuation Sled
The Evacuation Sled has been designed for the evacuation of non-ambulant individuals in areas where space is limited, such as congested hospital wards and buildings with narrow corridors or single width fire doors.
- The foam pad and the internal nylon support struts give protection to the individual while being moved.
- Large foot pocket.
- 3 seatbelt style buckles (metal) and webbing straps.
- Wall mountable, wipe clean bag.
Using the Evacuation Sled:
- In an Emergency the Evacuation Sled is quickly removed from its wall mountable storage bag and taken to the individual.
- The patient is then transferred on to the Evacuation Sled (this can be performed either from bed/ floor/ chair).
- Place feet within the foot pocket.
- If pillows are available place these on the individuals leg and chest area (for comfort once strapped in).
- Secure the individual in place on the pad using the seat belt style cross straps.
- Using the end pulling handles the individual can be moved to a safe area. When going down stairs it is important to pull the individual feet first.
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
78cm x 74cm x 13cm
204cm x 74cm x 3cm
|Safety Tested To|
|Safe Working Load|
120kg – for two people
Thick Blue Nylon