Stairline Evacuation Sheet – Standard
The Evacuation SHEET is designed for mattress evacuation, of non-ambulant patients, from places such as hospital wards and care homes in the event of a fire or other emergency. Permanently and unobtrusively fixed to the underside of the patient’s mattress, the Evacuation Sheet is instantly accessible when needed.
- Easily accessible pockets for the storage of the cross straps.
- Elastic corner straps for attaching securely to the underside of the mattress.
- Long webbing pulling handles at each end.
- Seat belt style metal buckles and webbing cross straps.
Attaching the Evacuation Sheet:
- Simply lay the Evacuation Sheet on the base of the bed and place the mattress on the top.
- Concertina the belts and store in the sheets easy to access pockets.
- Attach the sheet to the mattress using the elastic corner loops.
- Tuck in the end pulling handles at the foot and head of the mattress.
THERE IT STAYS – READY FOR IMMEDIATE USE!
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
27cm x 10cm x 13cm
196cm x 85cm
|Safety Tested To|
|Safe Working Load|
120kg – for two people