Stairline Evacuation Sheet – Modified
The Modified Evacuation SHEET is designed for mattress evacuation, of non-ambulant patients, from places such as hospital wards and care homes in the event of a fire or other emergency. Permanently and unobtrusively fixed to the underside of the patient’s mattress, the Evacuation Sheet is instantly accessible when needed. Modified version includes extra positioning handles situated at each corner.
- Extra positioning handles.
- Easily accessible pockets for the storage of the cross straps.
- Elastic corner straps for attaching securely to the underside of the mattress.
- Long webbing pulling handles at each end.
- Seat belt style metal buckles and webbing cross straps.
Attaching the Evacuation Sheet:
- Simply lay the Evacuation Sheet on the base of the bed and place the mattress on the top.
- Concertina the belts and store in the sheets easy to access pockets.
- Attach the sheet to the mattress using the elastic corner loops.
- Tuck in the end pulling handles at the foot and head of the mattress.
THERE IT STAYS – READY FOR IMMEDIATE USE!
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
27cm x 10cm x 13cm
196cm x 85cm
|Safety Tested To|
|Safe Working Load|
120kg – for two people