Stairline Evacuation Pad – Two Strap
The Evacuation Pad is designed for use in places where space is limited, such as congested hospital wards and buildings with narrow corridors or single width fire doors.
- Durable vinyl coated base material enables the Evacuation Pad to move over virtually any interior floor surface.
- 5cm foam pad provides protection for the user.
- Seat belt style buckles (metal) and two webbing straps.
- Foot pocket at each end for ease of use.
- Wall mountable, wipe clean bag
Using the Evacuation PAD:
- In an Emergency the Evacuation Pad is quickly removed from its wall mountable storage bag.
- The patient can then be transferred on to the Evacuation Pad (this can be performed either from bed/floor/chair).
- Place feet within the foot pocket.
- If pillows are available place these on the individuals leg and chest area (for comfort once strapped in).
- Secure the individual in place on the pad using the seat belt style cross straps.
- Using the end pulling handles the individual can be moved to a safe area. When going down stairs it is important to pull the individual feet first.
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
67cm x 64cm x 20cm
197cm x 61cm x 5cm
|Safety Tested To||
|Safe Working Load||
120kg – for two people
Cotton and Vinyl