Stairline Evacuation Bariatric Evacmat
The Bariatric EvacMat is designed to assist emergency services personnel or designated moving and handling staff to evacuate bariatric patients or people from locations such as a hospital ward or other public or private buildings in the event of an emergency.
The main feature of the Evacuation-Slide-Pad is the built in slide sheet, fitted on both sides of the pad for ease of transfer onto the pad.
- Tough slippery base enables Service Users to be moved over any surface – indoor or outdoor
- Service User is securely held and cocooned in place
- Coloured code cross webbing straps with plastic buckles
- Four side ladder handles (two each side) and short positioning handles
- Head and foot ladder handles
- Extended head end ladder handle
- Four anchor points (One at each corner)
- 10 side positioning handles (5 each side).
- Easy clean after use
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
64cm x 37cm x 37cm
230cm x 244cm
|Safe Working Load|
Polyethylene board & Anti-bac PVC