Stairline Evacuation Bariatric Evacmat – EMS
The EMS Bariatric EvacMat is designed to assist emergency services personnel in the safe rescue and evacuation of bariatric/large individuals from locations including public or private buildings where no other means of evacuation is possible.
- Can assist with the horizontal or vertical evacuation of bariatric service users.
- Tough, low friction, replaceable base enables service users to be moved over any surface – indoor or outdoor.
- Service user is securely held within the EMS EvacMat stabilising the body mass.
- Colour coded cross straps.
- Extended ladder handle at head end allowing for multiple rescuer contact.
- Four side ladder handles.
- High and low level positioning handles.
- 8 heavy duty anchor points.
- Long board pocket.
- Slide Sheet for ease of transfer.
- Pair of extra ladder handles.
- Easy clean after use.
- SWL 400kg.
- Colour coded webbing straps with plastic buckles
- 6 colour coded anchor points
- Positioning handles and ladder handles
- Replaceable sliding board
- Internal long board pocket
- Internal pillow
- Box and cross stitching
- Additional information
- Book a Demo
64cm x 37cm x 37cm
230cm x 60cm with side wings 90cm each
|Safe Working Load|
Polyethelene board and Vinyl